Annie Leibovitz’s Disney Dream Portraits
I like how there’s just two pictures of Jack Sparrow
I was going to just like this but then there was Jack Sparrow. Twice.
Whoopi Goldberg as Genie = perfection
The design revisions were:
- Strategic cut-outs shape to fit fingers in such a way that it is easy to bend them and not disrupt the bandage.
- An intelligent dressing material allows you to regularly check wounds from the outside, without upsetting the healing process.“According to research, the when an infection of a wound is detected, the pH value is between 6.5 and 8.5. AmoeBAND’s indicator cross turns purple, alerting the user needs to change it immediately.”
- Since the bandage material used exudes a leather-like feel, availability in different skin-tones helps it blend in, without overly highlighting the injury.
- The packaging has been redesigned to a matchbox style and includes Braille instructions.
Hat tip to designers Tay Pek-Khai, Hsu Hao-Ming, Tsai Cheng-Yu, Chen Kuei-Yuan, Chen Yi-Ting, Lai Jen-Hao, Ho Chia-Ying, Chen Ying-shan, Weng Yu-Ching, and Chung Kuo-Ting
it’s always funny when people improve on something and you look at the innovations and it’s like so fucking obvious what needed to be changed, but yet no one seemingly thought of it until then, yourself included
- what Watson said: Hey, d'you mind if I peel off for a little while?
- what I heard: Hey, d'you mind if I pee a lot for a little while?
can “bleeding from my vagina and craving cheesecake” count as my exercise for today please
So I had a dream that I was auditioning for Sherlock and when they gave me the lines I was supposed to read I totally blanked and all I could think about was the Doctor Who theme song so I just started singing “WEEE OOOO” and everyone stared at me until Steven Moffat just slowly clapped.